Sunday 26 May 2013

Nubar - Mod Aqua

pale dusty turquoise/duck egg blue  

Sorry for the absence folks, work has been so busy, but this is a bank holiday weekend in the UK so managed to grab some time before making tea for the kids to add a quick post.

And it features a new brand, well new to my blog!

Obviously Nubar has been around for a long time but I think because the brand isn't too easy to come by in the UK, I don't have a very big collection and haven't featured them before






I've titled this post 'Mod Aqua' because I'm pretty sure that's the real name but my bottle is labelled 'Mod Agua'.  I've seen other blogs with the same labelling issue.

Mod Aqua is a dusky green leaning turquoise is from the Fall 2011 collection.

Swatch show is 2 coats with no top coat.

Application was pretty streaky on first coat but evened out on the second.  This is one of those Tiffany-esque colours that can look very different depending on the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!